I am a provider for Medicare (including Medicare Plus Blue) and for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Michigan PPO insurances. Note that I am NOT a provider for the Blue Care Network (BCN) HMO programs.
If you have another health insurance company, psychotherapy services may be covered in full or in part, on an out-of-network basis. I will be glad to provide you with a statement with all the information needed for you to submit for reimbursement from your insurance company. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Do I need preauthorization before starting psychotherapy to maximize coverage?
Cash, check and major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment, or your free telephone initial consultation online here. Note that a session is not scheduled until confirmed by me, either by email or phone.
Questions? Feel free to contact me for further information.